- Installs into High Speed Option Slot of dbx SC 32 / SC 64 Digital Matrix Processors
- Compatible with the BSS GS724T 24 Port Ethernet AVB Switch.
- Receives up to 118 Channels of Audio, Transmits up to 64 Channels of Audio
- Gigabit Primary and Secondary Ports (Support for Secondary Port Coming Soon)
- 2 Available Receive Points for Ethernet AVB Audio in Signal Path of SC Device
- 2 Available Transmit Points for Ethernet AVB Audio in Signal Path of SC Device
- AVB QoS LED for Network Connection/Communication Status Indication
- Configuration, Control, and Monitoring via HiQnet™ System Architect
SC AVB Card (discontinued)
The SC Ethernet AVB Factory Option Card for dbx SC 32 / SC 64 Digital Matrix Processors--allows SC devices to send and receive digital audio and control data through a single RJ-45 port on Cat 5e cable over standard Ethernet networks.
Ethernet AVB is a cutting edge technology which is used to transport hundreds of audio channels over standard networks with guaranteed, timely delivery. In anticipation of Ethernet AVB, the SC 32 and SC 64 were designed with High Speed Option Slots that can accommodate the SC Ethernet AVB Card.
With Ethernet AVB capability, SC devices can act as scalable on/off ramps and signal processors for networked audio. The SC Ethernet AVB Card is capable of sending up to 64 audio channels and receiving up to 118 audio channels to and from other AVB-compliant devices.
Ethernet AVB audio channels can be routed from the network directly to the following points within the SC's signal path:
- Input Routers (pre input-processing)
- Output Routers (pre output-processing)
Audio signals can be processed within the SC and sent to the Ethernet AVB network from the following points within the SC's signal path:
- Post input-processing
- Post output-processing
Both the Primary and Secondary ports are 100/1000Mbps Fast Ethernet/Gigabit connections. Support for the Secondary port will become available in a future firmware release.
The AVB QoS LED provides network connection/communication status indication. The LED illuminates to solid green when the SC Ethernet AVB Card is sending or receiving at least one audio channel via Ethernet AVB. The LED blinks green when the SC Ethernet AVB Card is connected to a device with QoS, but no audio is being routed. The AVB QoS LED is off when the SC Ethernet AVB Card is not connected to a device with QoS.
|Input x Output Channels||118 x 64 when installed in the SC 64; 118 x 32 when installed in the SC 32|
|Connector||Primary and Secondary RJ-45 Ports (secondary is currently unsupported)|
|Communications||100/1000Mbps Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Type||HiQnet Control; Audio|
|Indicators||(1 LED) AVB QoS; indicates connection and/or communication with another Ethernet AVB device|
|Bit Depth||24 bit|
- Cut Sheet-English [342 KB]